A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillel graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Hillel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital at Roosevelt
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital at St Lukes
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hillel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Zaharia Hillel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zaharia Hillel practice?
Dr. Zaharia Hillel practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.