A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaheer Aslam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaheer Aslam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aslam
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aslam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaheer Aslam, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aslam graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aslam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaheer Aslam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zaheer Aslam practice?
- Dr. Zaheer Aslam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zaheer Aslam practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists and Fort Myers Adolescent Specialists.