Dr. Zaheer Aslam MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Fort Myers, FL

• Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016
Are you lokking for a great psychiatrist that LISTENS to you?
I have been struggling the last 5 years with major depressive disorder, social anxiety with agoraphobia and adult ADHD. Dr. Aslam LISTENED to me as I told him, what I was currently taking, what I had taken in the past, what worked, what didn't and he took it from there. He changed a few things and it did take a few months to find the exact medications and exact dosages to get me stabilized. I have not felt this well in over 3 years. He is a wonderful psychiatrist and he LISTENS to you and takes everything that you have to say when he makes his decision on changing/adjusting your medications. His beside manner is bar none and you can tell he really does care about getting you feeling the best that you can feel while under his care. His staff is great. Very understanding, efficient, prompt and easy to talk to if there is some kind of issue (billing, appointment changes, etc) if something comes up. You wait time is always about 10 to 15 minutes. He works efficiently yet thoroughly. He WILL help you. One of the top 2 psychiatrists that I have had over the last 20 years by far. So, if you are struggling with your mental health, Dr. Aslam is the doctor you MUST see for the best help you can get in and around Fort Myers.

October 29th, 2016
Great Doctor who actually listens instead of just changing everything.
Everyone Crystal, Jeanmarie Aleski and Dr. Aslam make going to this office enjoyable. If you use Medicare you know how hard QUALITY CARE is. If your looking for a Dr. who listens and weighs what u say mixed w his exstensive exsperience you found it here. I sometimes in other offices felt like I wasn't heard or flatly ignored. If you take the time to educate yourself on your illness or the medication your requesting then bring yourself to the appointment armed w this knowledge you will be able to articulate your needs and not shut down when it's most important to advocate for yourself. You will be met with the same amount of dedication to your specific needs from Dr. Aslams. These guys are on our side. Good guys.. Definitely the best addiction specialists office in SW Florida!!!!

June 3rd, 2016
Excellent.
He helped me beyond words. I'm thankful for his professionalism and expertise. I highly recommend him.

June 1st, 2016
Great doctor, very knowledgeable and understanding. I wish his practice accepted my insuranced though. But overall great experience and I would highly recommend him.

May 29th, 2016
Love doctor Aslam, I see him every Wednesday and he's a great doctor and I would recommend him for anybody that needs that type of help I'd give him a 5-star rating all the way. Thank you an ID recommend him to anyone that need psych help.

May 5th, 2016
GREAT, EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR
He's a great and very intelligent Doctor who has a very in-depth knowledge of both psychiatric disorders as well as chemical dependence (Dual diagnosis). Again, very knowledgeable.

April 13th, 2016
Excellence
This doctor has treated me for over a year. Diagnosis is precise, always has time for my questions, available during crisis. He is everything a professional psychiatrist should be. I can honestly say he has saved my life.

March 21st, 2016
Happy I found this Doctor!
I made an appointment with Dr. Aslam for his addiction specialist services and buprenorphine treatment. He was very nice and also very knowledgeable about addiction and buprenorphine (unlike most buprenorphine doctors in Fort Myers). I felt very comfortable speaking with him and he did not come off as judge mental in any way. He seemed like he really cared and that he wanted me to succeed rather than viewing me as just another patient to make money off of.

February 21st, 2015
Dr Aslam Zaheer is the best
Dr Aslam is awsome. I have seen many doctors over the years so I know what I am talking about. He listens, and treats me with respect and the correct medicaition which has turned my life around. I am grateful that I am now his patient. I would recommend Dr Aslam to anyone. He is truely the best

January 31st, 2017