A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaheer Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaheer Babar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaheer Babar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Babar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Cuba Memorial Hospital Inc
- St. Francis Hospital - The Heart Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaheer U Babar MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zaheer U. Babar practice?
- Dr. Zaheer Babar has 1 office location.
Dr. Zaheer Babar practices Internal Medicine near Olean, NY.
See Olean Internists.