A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaheer Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaheer Babar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaheer Babar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Babar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Cuba Memorial Hospital Inc
- St. Francis Hospital - The Heart Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 31 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans