Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zaher Kalaji
Dr. Zaher Kalaji, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL, with another office in Milton, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kalaji is affiliated with Santa Rosa Medical Center, North Okaloosa Medical Center and West Florida Hospital. Dr. Kalaji has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Zaher Kalaji has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Zaher Kalaji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Richard Weaver
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Aerospace Medicine
Pensacola, FL 1.07 mi49
Dr. Peter Manis
Pensacola, FL 1.28 mi38
Dr. Munira Mian
Pediatrics, Family Medicine
Pensacola, FL 1.54 mi32