A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaher Qassem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaher Qassem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaher Qassem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qassem graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Qassem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mendota Community Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaher Qassem MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zaher Qassem practice?
- Dr. Zaher Qassem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zaher Qassem practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Internists, Rockford Geriatric Doctors, Rockford Critical Care Practitioners, and Rockford Pulmonologists.