A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaher Qassem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaher Qassem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaher Qassem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Qassem graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Qassem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mendota Community Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaher Qassem MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zaher Qassem practice?
- Dr. Zaher Qassem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zaher Qassem practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mendota, IL.
See Rockford Internists, Rockford Geriatric Doctors, Rockford Critical Care Practitioners, and Rockford Pulmonologists.