Overall Review

November 12th, 2016
great practice

June 22nd, 2016
Preoperatively I was happy with care. Post op I felt like less attention was given to my care and I didn't feel as confident in the care I received.

July 4th, 2015
Great Doc

February 25th, 2015
Most caring Doctor
Dr. Srour is the most caring & honest doctor I have ever met!

May 17th, 2012
Honest, knowledgeable, liked his office and staff.

May 10th, 2012
Pleased
I had suffered from vertigo for 2 years, going from a doctor's office to another with no answers or benefit. He treated me for crystals in my ear in 30 minutes office visit. I have my life back again.

December 31st, 2011
I liked his care
I came to Dr Srour for snoring issues. My wife pushed me to go. I expected him talking about breathing machine or surgery. He diagnosed my sinuses to be the problem. I am taking allergy shots and nose medicine. I feel great , my wife is happy , I did not have to have surgery or breathing machine. All good except some wait time 10-20 min each time. I guess he is very busy for a reason. Totally worth it . I did read some comments about copays and deductibles, didn't have any of these issues , I guess it is that person's sucky insurance.

August 13th, 2011
Tonsil, nasal and sinus surgery 8/12/11
I was recommended to Dr. Srour from a co-worker. He is detailed, friendly and diagnoses the real problem going on in there. I just had the surgery yesterday and I already feel pretty good. I had several problems and we looked at every possible option before resorting to surgery. Since I am an adult I was warned this may be a hard surgery for an adult and it was my decision. None of my othere doctors bothered to even suggest a tonsilectamy removal. I went to him because I had chronic sinus infections for over 4 months straight. The only bad thing I can say is he does take a while to see you once you get back into the waiting room, be prepared for that but its worth the wait if can help you. He is a terrific Dr. highly recommend!

July 24th, 2011
I am very pleased , saved my life
I have started 4 months ago with a bad neck pain. I have seen a dozen of doctors , you name the specialty. I have seen 2 ENT Docs in the area, they got me a CT of my neck and showed a deep nodule in my neck . They all wanted to operate, the problem is that this was called on the CT report " clinically insignificant" so why I am put for 4-5 hours surgery , taking huge risks including a risk of stroke , never to eat or speak normally ever again. Guess what ! it was in infection that Dr Srour treated with antibiotics, the nodule disappeared also the pain. The strange thing is that my cat gave it to me : " Cat's scratch disease" . Never knew that my feisty cat will cause me that much trouble ... anyhow that was in the past . It took only 2 office visits , NO SURGERY .

January 29th, 2011
Horrific - Never Again
Watch out....he charges all follow-up visits as surgeries. Not only do you have to pay your specialist co-pay every week....but your full deductible and 20 additional percent.

May 2nd, 2010
My son had T & A surgery, everything went great, except the 2 hour wait (at the hospital) prior to his surgery. I asked the nurses why we were waiting sooooo long and they said Dr. Srour overloads his surgery schedule. Office appointments are a different story....never waited more than 10 minutes and we are there quite often. Very caring and to the point, knowledgeable of treatment options. Would highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 31st, 2009
I can smell again
I have nose polyps since 8-9 years. I had 5 sinus surgeries before Igot to him. He started me on allergy drops. As promised, after 6-9 months of treatment I got my smell back.Polyps under control, NO SURGERY. I am very happy that I am out ofthis sinus surgeries nightmare that lasted 8 years .