A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahid Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahid Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahid Ali, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ali has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahid Ali MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zahid Ali practice?
- Dr. Zahid Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zahid Ali practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Easley, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Easley Cardiologists.