Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zahid Ali
Dr. Zahid Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Easley, SC. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Greenville Memorial, St Francis Eastside and Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Zahid Ali has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Zahid Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easley, SC.
Dr. Aftab Awan
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Easley, SC 0 mi31
Dr. Gurpreet Maur
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Easley, SC 0 mi38
Dr. Lawrence Stroud Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Easley, SC 0.07 mi38