A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahid Awan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahid Awan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Awan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Awan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahid Awan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Awan graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Awan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahid F Awan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zahid F. Awan practice?
- Dr. Zahid Awan has 1 office location.
Dr. Zahid Awan practices Psychiatry near Reading, PA.
See Reading Psychiatrists.