Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zahid Butt
Dr. Zahid Butt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MD. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Butt is affiliated with MedStar Harbor Hospital, Howard County General Hospital Inc and St Agnes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Zahid Butt has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Zahid Butt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MD.
Dr. Jack McWatters
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Columbia, MD 0 mi42
Dr. Luz Tello
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Columbia, MD 0 mi7
Dr. Mark Corriere
Columbia, MD 0 mi17