A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahid Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahid Husain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahid Husain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Husain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- John Heinz Inst of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahid Husain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Zahid Husain practice?
- Dr. Zahid Husain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zahid Husain practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Rheumatologists.