A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahid Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahid Qureshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahid Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Qureshi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahid Husain Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zahid H. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Zahid Qureshi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zahid Qureshi practices Internal Medicine near Lighthouse Point, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL and Margate, FL.