A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahid Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahid Sheikh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sheikh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahid M Sheikh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zahid M. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Zahid Sheikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zahid Sheikh practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.