Dr. Zahid Zafar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zahid Zafar?

Good luck!

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Office wait time is always in excess of an hour and most cases closer to two hours. Oftentimes I never see Dr Zafar. On more than one occasion the staff just refilled my prescriptions.

Extremely long wait

Posted on January 28th, 2017

It is not unusual to wait almost 2 hours to see Dr Zafar. In most cases when he is running late I never see him. I either see the pa or no one at all.

Refused to see infectious patient

Posted on January 25th, 2017

I contracted mumps from my granddaughter. I called Dr Zafars office to notify them and they scheduled an appointment for the following afternoon. I waited in the car and my wife waited in the waiting room. After an hour (not unusual for Dr Zafar) my wife wAs told she needed to take me to er because I was contagious. Er visit cost over$1000 as opposed to $40 office visit.

Ms.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Thoughtful and knowledgeable. Listens.

Not for me.

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

I have visited this doctor several times over the past year. I've received contradictory information from him and his PA. The PA will GOOGLE medicine and ask me what medicine I'd like to take. Dr. Zafar doesn't listen to me and doesn't address my questions. Instead I get lectured by him about my weight each time I'm in the office- despite the fact that I've asked multiple times about problems. All of my problems are "solved" with a new prescription, not searching for the cause of the problem. He spends more time looking at the computer than talking to me. I will be finding a new doctor. However, the staff is incredibly friendly and kind. It's always easy to get an appointment.

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Great office and the best doctors !!!!!

Posted on September 16th, 2014

This Doctor not only listens but he is attentive to your need and he is not one to just write you a prescription without understanding your problem. I had this doctor since 2007 and my grandparents started seeing Zahid as their Primary Care Provider.

Posted on August 26th, 2014

fantastic doctor!

Docotr ran late and left without seeing us

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I took my granmother for an appointment with Dr. Zafar and he was running late. It was 2 1/2 hours total before we were helped in the room.My grandmother had always had to be seen by nurse practioners and with her new insurance she could see a doctor. I was happy about that. Dr. Zafar came highly recommended and I was looking forward to this visit.We were very patient with the wait and we were the last ones there over the lunch hour. We waited in the room and instead of Dr. Zafar we got the nurse praactioner. Dr. Zafar had left and left us to see the nurse practioner on our first and very long visit there. Even though he ran late he left before we could be seen. It would have been nice if he came and introduced himself to us and explained he needed lunch or whatever it was and that we would be left in good hands. In the nurse practioners defense, she was great. That's beside the point.

Reeka RN

Posted on November 4th, 2010

I work with Dr. Zafar. I think he is EXCELLENT! Love the accuracy of diagnosis.

Thorough, concise. Excellent follow-up & understanding of what is needed.

Posted on October 17th, 2009

This is a doctor who listens, cares andis knowledgeable. Felt confident that Iwas in good hands, someone I could workwith.

The best in McKinney

Posted on July 28th, 2009

Dr. Zafar and his staff are the most caring in the medical field. You may have to wait, but it is worth the wait. He is very thorough and spends as much time with you as needed no matter how many are in the waiting room. He has been our doctor for over 10 years and we adore him. He is so kind and loving to his senior patients. Consider yourself lucky if you have him for a doctor.