A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahida Samad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahida Samad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samad graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Samad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahida Samad MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zahida Samad practice?
- Dr. Zahida Samad has 1 office location.
Dr. Zahida Samad practices Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.