A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahida Tayyib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahida Tayyib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tayyib
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Tayyib Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tayyib graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tayyib has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahida Sarwar Tayyib MD is a female Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zahida S. Tayyib practice?
- Dr. Zahida Tayyib has 1 office location.
Dr. Zahida Tayyib practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Neurologists and Mountain View Psychiatrists.