A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahir Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahir Ahmad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahir Ahmad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zahir Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Zahir Ahmad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zahir Ahmad practices Psychiatry near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA.
See Hanford Psychiatrists.