Learn more about Dr. Zahira Shamsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahira Shamsi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamsi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shamsi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahira Shamsi, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamsi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Shamsi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahira Bakhtiar Shamsi MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zahira B. Shamsi practice?
- Dr. Zahira Shamsi has 1 office location.
Dr. Zahira Shamsi practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Middlesex, NJ.
See Middlesex Internists, Middlesex Geriatric Doctors, and Middlesex Hospice & Palliative Specialists.