A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahira Shamsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahira Shamsi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamsi
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shamsi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahira Shamsi, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamsi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Shamsi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahira Bakhtiar Shamsi MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zahira B. Shamsi practice?
- Dr. Zahira Shamsi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zahira Shamsi practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Lyons, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Middlesex, NJ.
See Lyons Internists, Lyons Geriatric Doctors, and Lyons Hospice & Palliative Specialists.