A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahira Shamsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahira Shamsi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahira Shamsi, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamsi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Shamsi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahira Bakhtiar Shamsi MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zahira B. Shamsi practice?
- Dr. Zahira Shamsi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zahira Shamsi practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Lyons, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Middlesex, NJ.
See Lyons Internists, Lyons Geriatric Doctors, and Lyons Hospice & Palliative Specialists.