A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahirabanu Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahirabanu Shaikh is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahirabanu Shaikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Shaikh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahirabanu Shaukat Shaikh MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zahirabanu S. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Zahirabanu Shaikh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zahirabanu Shaikh practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL.
See Clearwater Internists and Clearwater Infectious Disease Doctors.