A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahoor Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahoor Ahmed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahoor Ahmed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital Dilley
- Renaissance Hospital Terrell
- Lake Whitney Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahoor Ahmed MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zahoor Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Zahoor Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zahoor Ahmed practices Family Medicine near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dilley, TX and Terrell, TX.
See Keller Primary Care Doctors.