A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahra Abdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahra Abdi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahra Abdi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdi graduated from M.L.B. Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Abdi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahra Jabeen Abdi MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zahra J. Abdi practice?
- Dr. Zahra Abdi has 1 office location.
Dr. Zahra Abdi practices Internal Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists.