A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahra Ajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahra Ajani is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahra Ajani, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajani graduated from Amravati University, Panjabrao Alias B.D. Memorial College.
Dr. Ajani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahra Amirali Ajani MD is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Zahra A. Ajani practice?
- Dr. Zahra Ajani has 1 office location.
Dr. Zahra Ajani practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.