Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zahra Ghazi-Askar
Dr. Zahra Ghazi-Askar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with other offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Bullhead City, AZ (and 2 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Ghazi-Askar is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center, Banner Baywood Medical Center and Advocate Condell Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Zahra Ghazi-Askar has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Zahra Ghazi-Askar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.
Dr. Walter Kwan
Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Benjamin Marsh
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Julie Shen
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi22