A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahra Ghiasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahra Ghiasi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahra Ghiasi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghiasi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ghiasi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahra Ghiasi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zahra Ghiasi practice?
- Dr. Zahra Ghiasi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zahra Ghiasi practices Ophthalmology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Irvine Ophthalmologists.