A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahra Ghiasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahra Ghiasi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghiasi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ghiasi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahra Ghiasi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghiasi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ghiasi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahra Ghiasi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zahra Ghiasi practice?
- Dr. Zahra Ghiasi has 1 office location.
Dr. Zahra Ghiasi practices Ophthalmology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Ophthalmologists.