A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahra Maleki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahra Maleki is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahra Maleki, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Maleki graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Maleki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahra Maleki Maleki MD is a female Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Zahra M. Maleki practice?
- Dr. Zahra Maleki has 1 office location.
Dr. Zahra Maleki practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.