A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahra Marina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahra Marina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahra Marina, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marina graduated from University Of Damascus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zahra D. Marina practice?
Dr. Zahra Marina practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.