A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahra Moattari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahra Moattari is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moattari
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Moattari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahra Moattari, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Moattari graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Moattari has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahra Moattari MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Zahra Moattari practice?
- Dr. Zahra Moattari has 1 office location.
Dr. Zahra Moattari practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Endocrinologists.