A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahra Moattari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahra Moattari, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Moattari graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Moattari has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahra Moattari MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Zahra Moattari practice?
- Dr. Zahra Moattari has 1 office location.
Dr. Zahra Moattari practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Endocrinologists.