A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaib Ukani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaib Ukani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaib Ukani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukani graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ukani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ukani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zaib A. Ukani practice?
Dr. Zaib Ukani practices Internal Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Internists.