Surgical Specialist, Urologists
Florida Urology
431 W Oak St
Kissimmee, FL 34741
407-933-2500
Locations and availability (2)

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
by Gloria R on Mar 8th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Fadhli, he is an excellent doctor. Sometimes the wait time is longer than 30 mins, but a good doctor is worth waiting for!!

|  a very fine Doctor  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2010

Doctor Fadhli is very good ..I highly suggest that if you need a second opion..get it fron him...he saved my life in 2007..God bless the man and his Family.....

|  The best.  |  show details
by Vicki Cook on Jun 14th, 2010

First met him in 1998 in the ER at FLorida Hospital Kissimmee. He has been my doctor ever since. He is the best, very caring, remembered me after 10 years that I did not have to see him. Spends time with his patients explaining...

|  show details
Mar 2nd, 2010

very professional and alwasy trys to help you save money!very impressive!

|  A very ...very good Dr.  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2009

Dr. Fadhli is a very good Dr. He takes the time to explain what he`s found and what would be the best treatment for you.I had been to 2 other doctors before finding Dr.Fadhli...one told me to"walk it off"...can you believe that...the other said that it would go away in a week...Dr, Fadhli ordered test and had a CT scan ,,,they found that I had renal cell kidney cancer...he did two operations,first removed my left kidney that was consumed in a large mass,spleen and adrenal gland and the second ,he removed the other adrenal gland...my last PET scan shows NO sign of any more cancer ...I owe this man more than my life...he`s very easy to talk to and he`s very open with you about your treatment...I highly recommend him....I would not be here today if he had not been such a professional ..