3.8

November 5th, 2015
Waiting from 1:10lm to 3pm for the 1:30appt, no apologies from MD. Staff courteous.

November 2nd, 2015
TERRIBLE
Absolutely would not recommend this doctor or this office. The staff as well and the doctor was rude and unprofessional. I waited with my father for over an hour until he was seen. We asked the nurse about the delay and with an attitude she said ask the doctor. The doctor was unprofessional, also rude, and ill mannered. He stated he was late because he too is human and he had to check to see if he had a blood clot in his leg. His responses to my father's concerns were offensive and cold. I would caution anyone who thinks of visiting.

March 8th, 2011
excellent doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. Fadhli, he is an excellent doctor. Sometimes the wait time is longer than 30 mins, but a good doctor is worth waiting for!!

September 26th, 2010
a very fine Doctor
Doctor Fadhli is very good ..I highly suggest that if you need a second opion..get it fron him...he saved my life in 2007..God bless the man and his Family.....

June 14th, 2010
The best.
First met him in 1998 in the ER at FLorida Hospital Kissimmee. He has been my doctor ever since. He is the best, very caring, remembered me after 10 years that I did not have to see him. Spends time with his patients explaining...

March 2nd, 2010
very professional and alwasy trys to help you save money!very impressive!

November 8th, 2009
A very ...very good Dr.
Dr. Fadhli is a very good Dr. He takes the time to explain what he`s found and what would be the best treatment for you.I had been to 2 other doctors before finding Dr.Fadhli...one told me to"walk it off"...can you believe that...the other said that it would go away in a week...Dr, Fadhli ordered test and had a CT scan ,,,they found that I had renal cell kidney cancer...he did two operations,first removed my left kidney that was consumed in a large mass,spleen and adrenal gland and the second ,he removed the other adrenal gland...my last PET scan shows NO sign of any more cancer ...I owe this man more than my life...he`s very easy to talk to and he`s very open with you about your treatment...I highly recommend him....I would not be here today if he had not been such a professional ..