A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaid Jabbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaid Jabbar, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaid Jabbar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbar graduated from University of Wisc Hosp & Clinics. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabbar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Hines Vamc Hospital
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaid Waleed Jabbar MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zaid W. Jabbar practice?
- Dr. Zaid Jabbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Zaid Jabbar practices Internal Medicine near Westmont, IL.
See Westmont Internists.