A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaid Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaid Khalil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaid Khalil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khalil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaid Khalil MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zaid Khalil practice?
- Dr. Zaid Khalil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zaid Khalil practices Family Medicine near Vienna, VA.
See Vienna Primary Care Doctors.