A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaifi Shanavas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaifi Shanavas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanavas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shanavas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaifi Shanavas MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Zaifi Shanavas practice?
- Dr. Zaifi Shanavas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zaifi Shanavas practices Gastroenterology near Germantown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Germantown Gastroenterologists.