A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zainab Basir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basir graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Basir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zainab Basir practice?
Dr. Zainab Basir practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pathologists.