Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zainab Basir
Dr. Zainab Basir, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Basir is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, Froedtert Hospital and Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI. She speaks English.
Dr. Zainab Basir has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Zainab Basir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Jose Plaza
Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi17
Dr. Tamar Giorgadze
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi31
Dr. Janice McFarland
Hematology and Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Pathology, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi36