Dr. Zainab Radia Ilahi MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Zainab Ilahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zainab Ilahi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zainab Ilahi, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilahi graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ilahi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ilahi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zainab R. Ilahi practice?
Dr. Zainab Ilahi practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Denton, TX.
See Lewisville Radiologists and Lewisville Oncologists.