A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zainab Ilahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zainab Ilahi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zainab Ilahi, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilahi graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ilahi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zainab Radia Ilahi MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Zainab R. Ilahi practice?
- Dr. Zainab Ilahi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zainab Ilahi practices Radiation Oncology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Lewisville Radiologists.