A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zainab Ilahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zainab Ilahi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ilahi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ilahi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zainab Ilahi, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilahi graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ilahi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zainab Ilahi MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Zainab Ilahi practice?
- Dr. Zainab Ilahi has 1 office location.
Dr. Zainab Ilahi practices Radiation Oncology near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Radiologists.