Dr. Zainab Ilahi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zainab Ilahi?

Cancer

Get the facts you need about cancer, including how many people get it and treatment options.

Have you seen Dr. Zainab Ilahi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2012

I trustedmy life with this doctor and im glad I did.

Dr. Illahi:-warms up to you as you continue your several year journey together. She -is caring -extremely knowledgeable -doesnt skirt around the truth and over all....an excellent PhysicianWaiting times are an inappropriate measure in a cancer center. There are many patients that ask many questions and the Docs ensure that all questions are answered

January 9th, 2010

My time was wasted

I was asked to come in at 8:30 on the coldest day in years for an appointment. When the appointment was set up, I asked whether sufficient time was allowed to get my records to the doctor and was told this was not a problem. I waited in the freezing parking lot for several minutes until the office opened, then after waiting twenty more minutes past my appointment time, asked when I would be seen. Because I had the first appointment I see no reason why I should have been sitting there waiting for a half hour. I was taken back by a person with an empty file folder who wanted to take a complete health history with a group that I have been seeing for a year, so obviously my records were not there. I could see that this was not the experience that I want to have every day for five weeks of radiation. I may have cancer, but like most people I also have work commitments and need to plan for appointments to be on time.

Lung Cancer