A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zainab Mahmoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zainab Mahmoud is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zainab Mahmoud, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmoud graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Mahmoud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Family Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zainab A Mahmoud MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zainab A. Mahmoud practice?
- Dr. Zainab Mahmoud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zainab Mahmoud practices Family Medicine near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Covina Family Physicians.