A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zainab Mahmoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zainab Mahmoud is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahmoud
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mahmoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zainab Mahmoud, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmoud graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Mahmoud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Family Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zainab A Mahmoud MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zainab A. Mahmoud practice?
- Dr. Zainab Mahmoud has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zainab Mahmoud practices Family Medicine near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Covina Family Physicians.