A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zainab Nawab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zainab Nawab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zainab Nawab, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nawab graduated from Rural Medical College Of Pravara Medical Trust, Loni.
Dr. Nawab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nawab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zainab A. Nawab practice?
Dr. Zainab Nawab practices Family Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Westborough, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Shrewsbury, MA and Southborough, MA.
See Westborough Family Physicians and Westborough Critical Care Practitioners.