A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zainab Nawab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zainab Nawab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zainab Nawab, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nawab graduated from Rural Medical College Of Pravara Medical Trust, Loni.
Dr. Nawab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zainab Alsabah Nawab MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zainab A. Nawab practice?
- Dr. Zainab Nawab has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zainab Nawab practices Family Medicine near Westborough, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Shrewsbury, MA and Southborough, MA.
See Westborough Family Physicians.