A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaka Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaka Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaka Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaka Urrehman Khan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zaka U. Khan practice?
- Dr. Zaka Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Zaka Khan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Pulmonologists, Louisville Critical Care Practitioners, and Louisville Sleep Medicine Doctors.