A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zakari Tata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zakari Tata, Family Practitioner, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zakari Tata, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Tata graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tata has 16 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zakari Tata MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zakari Tata practice?
- Dr. Zakari Tata has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zakari Tata practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors and Southfield Family Physicians.