Learn more about Dr. Zakari Tata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zakari Tata, Family Practitioner, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tata
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zakari Tata, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Tata graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tata has 16 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zakari Tata MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zakari Tata practice?
- Dr. Zakari Tata has 1 office location.
Dr. Zakari Tata practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors and Southfield Family Physicians.