Learn more about Dr. Zakari Tata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zakari Tata, Family Practitioner, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tata
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zakari Tata, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Tata graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tata has 16 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zakari Tata MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zakari Tata practice?
- Dr. Zakari Tata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zakari Tata practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Family Physicians and Southfield Hospice & Palliative Specialists.