A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zakaria Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zakaria Siddiqui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zakaria Siddiqui, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Siddiqui has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zakaria Siddiqui MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zakaria Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Zakaria Siddiqui has 5 office locations.
Dr. Zakaria Siddiqui practices Psychiatry near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, NE and Kearney, NE.
See Lincoln Psychiatrists.