A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaki Aslamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaki Aslamy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaki Aslamy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aslamy graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Aslamy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaki Aslamy MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zaki Aslamy practice?
- Dr. Zaki Aslamy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zaki Aslamy practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.