Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Ann W. on Mar 13th, 2014

Dr. Ibrahim took a great deal of time with me, explaining my problems well and giving me multiple choices of conversative treatment, which I appreciate. I was referred to him by my friend who had successful surgery with him. I highly recommend him.

Oct 18th, 2012

Dr. Ibrahim was not only professional and courteous, but warm and friendly as well. Dr. Ibrahim and his staff went above and beyond in revery aspect of our experience, from scheduling to bedside manners, their promptness and compassion were evident every step of the way. We could not have asked for a better experience or outcome!

This doctor goes above and beyond! show details This doctor goes above and beyond!
Oct 15th, 2012

Dr.Ibrahim, did my first surgery in 2007 he was at that time with another group. When I got home i tripped over a runner carpet and fell landing on my back. I went to see him a few days later at a follow up apt, to make a long story short, he called me every day at lunch to ask me everyday how are you doing?It took 3 weeks but eventually I did get better. He is knowledgable, compassionate and a genuine rare dr. I have had 2 back fusions and one clean up surgery now, all done by him, it has been 2 and 1/2 years since my last surgery and back to about 95% to my prehurt back level.There are other Dr's with better known names in denver area, but you will not get any better care with them, this doctor and his staff are top notch! If you want someone who actually cares see him!

Aug 7th, 2010

Dr. Ibrahim is an excellent surgeon. He helped me regain my ability to participate in everything I like to do.

May 11th, 2010

He is exactly what I expect of an excellent doctor. i would recommend him to everyone.