A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zaki Lababidi
Dr. Zaki Lababidi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gilbert, AZ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Lababidi is affiliated with Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, Arizona Heart Hospital and Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea. Dr. Lababidi has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Zaki Lababidi has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Zaki Lababidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.
Dr. Rajdeep Gaitonde
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Gilbert, AZ 0 mi13
Dr. Mohammad Hojjati
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Gilbert, AZ 0 mi20
Dr. Victor Sein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Gilbert, AZ 0.14 mi14