A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaki Lababidi is Excellent. Dr. Lababidi has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaki Lababidi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lababidi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lababidi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Chandler Regional Hospital
- Mercy Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lababidi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Zaki Lababidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zaki Lababidi practice?
Dr. Zaki Lababidi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Cardiologists.