Learn more about Dr. Zaki Lababidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaki Lababidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaki Lababidi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lababidi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lababidi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaki Lababidi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zaki Lababidi practice?
- Dr. Zaki Lababidi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zaki Lababidi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Cardiologists.