A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaki Lababidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaki Lababidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lababidi
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lababidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaki Lababidi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lababidi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lababidi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaki Lababidi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zaki Lababidi practice?
- Dr. Zaki Lababidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Zaki Lababidi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Cardiologists.