A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaki Lababidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zaki Lababidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaki Lababidi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lababidi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lababidi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lababidi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zaki Lababidi practice?
Dr. Zaki Lababidi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Chicago, IL.
See Gilbert Cardiologists.