A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaki Nashed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nashed
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Nashed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaki Nashed, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nashed graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Nashed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sebasticook Valley Hospital
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaki Nashed MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Zaki Nashed practice?
- Dr. Zaki Nashed has 1 office location.
Dr. Zaki Nashed practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Augusta, ME.
See Augusta Radiologists.