A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zaki Nashed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zaki Nashed, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nashed graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Nashed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sebasticook Valley Hospital
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zaki Nashed MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Zaki Nashed practice?
- Dr. Zaki Nashed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zaki Nashed practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Radiologists.