A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zakia Raana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zakia Raana, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Raana graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Raana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zakia Raana MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zakia Raana practice?
- Dr. Zakia Raana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zakia Raana practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA.
See Redlands Primary Care Doctors.