A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zakir Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zakir Hussain is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zakir Hussain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
Dr. Hussain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital
- Samuel Simmonds Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zakir Hussain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zakir Hussain practice?
- Dr. Zakir Hussain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zakir Hussain practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NH.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.