A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zakir Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zakir Qureshi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zakir Qureshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qureshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Saint Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zakir Hasan Qureshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Zakir H. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Zakir Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Zakir Qureshi practices Anesthesiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Anesthesiologists.