A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zakiya Karim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Karim graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Karim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zakiya Sultana Karim MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Zakiya S. Karim practice?
- Dr. Zakiya Karim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zakiya Karim practices Pediatrics near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raeford, NC and Hope Mills, NC.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians.