A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zakiya Wynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zakiya Wynn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zakiya Wynn, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynn graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Wynn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zakiya Jamila Wynn MD is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Zakiya J. Wynn practice?
- Dr. Zakiya Wynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Zakiya Wynn practices Neurology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Neurologists.