A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zakwan Mahjoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zakwan Mahjoub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahjoub
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahjoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zakwan Mahjoub, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahjoub graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Mahjoub has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zakwan Mahjoub MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zakwan Mahjoub practice?
- Dr. Zakwan Mahjoub has 1 office location.
- Dr. Zakwan Mahjoub practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rochester Hills, MI.